Little Man's preschool is super fun. Today we had a Leprechaun Hunt. The preparations for which included making a Leprechaun trap. Last night I gathered some green things and Little Man fixed up a trap. (We also borrowed some of Tiny Toes's Chuck E. Cheese tokens to lure the leprechaun into our trap.) Today the children left their traps outside the class and when they came back, they were surprised to see the Leprechauns had left shamrocks, along with gold dust and coins all the while staying free of any traps. (Also, some of the tokens were spilled around the room and we had to round those up quick so as not to incur the wrath of Tiny Toes) When the children returned back to their classroom, the leprechauns had once again visited and vanished leaving only gold dust, coins and shamrocks behind (poor janitors). The party ended with tasty shamrock cookies and juice.
Tiny Toes was so interested in the trap last night that I've decided to let her make her own for St. Patrick's Day (I smell a new family tradition coming on here).

