In the AM, I put on my maid's hat and cleaned up my very-much-neglected kitchen and load(s) of laundry. We were done in time to go have lunch with Tiny Toes at school as requested. (Now my mother NEVER had lunch with me. In fact, I would have been a little embarrased to have her sit there with us, but that seems to be the thing to do. Oh, well, I'm just glad she's not embarrased of me -- YET). This is one
I had a ton of paperwork on my desk and errands to run in the early afternoon and I ACTUALLY GOT EVERYTHING DONE (except filling out an online survey in order to qualify myself for a $5000 drawing from Home Depot -- and some additional spam, I'm sure). Little Man was a real trooper, too. Here he is posing with the SuperModelquins at ON.
We had one last DI team meeting (ya, OK, it's geeky!) after school and then we were home. I gave the kids my lazy brown and green dinner (mini corndogs and tots with broccoli) and we all got to bed E A R L Y!