Next it was time for Little Man to head to school. Somewhere around the beginning of the school year, we decided to celebrate his "half birthday" (those poor kids with summer birthdays never get birthday love from classmates). Two days ago, we picked a Cars cake out at Walmart (right after we ordered, in his excitement, Little Man tried to climb in the cart by himself and missed -- the result was a sandwich of floor and cart with Little Man melted in between).

After picking up Little Man from school it was Thursday's BFF lunch at Chick-fil-a. There was a Primary presidency meeting in there somewhere as well. Both of these (usually) weekly activities keep me (usually) sane and I am (usually) lucid. Then it was off to cross and pick up Tiny Toes.
Oops, we almost forgot practice for the upcoming PE Show!
Can we go home yet? Yes. And after a quick dinner, it was time for soccer practice. I subbed for Big Daddy kicking the ball back and forth with Little Man while Tiny Toes (hopefully) gleaned some pointers from coach.
Mommy, can we sleep in your bed? Yes (Mommy is really thankful for a king-sized bed).
Can I go play volleyball now? No, I'm the only one in charge...(Big Daddy owes me -- and actually he's already made good on that with the tickets to Utah I booked today for our annual summer sojourn)
Can I go to bed now? Yes. BTW: I could really do without all the wind tomorrow. The 80 degrees was nice, but I truly detest the layer of filth on my face (no jokes RW!).