Monday, March 19, 2012

Misc pics

Last week was spring break!  We spent the whole week working in the yard (preview below).  Why is it that so much work usually yields so little visual results!



On Friday, I took the kids to see The Lorax.  Since we were all cleaned up, we decided to put some Olive G cards to good use and celebrate hard work and relaxation for din din.



 



 



Big Daddy loves to swim with the kids, so Saturday after some work around the house was done, I took the kids and Big Daddy over to our favorite indoor pool.  I wasn't about to pull any swimsuits out for myself (they'd run and hide anyway), so I sat at the window and watched while listening to a CES Fireside podcast of the Silver Fox.






Right now, we're about to get a big ole Texas storm... while we took this picture, the temperature dropped a good 15 degrees.  We are now nestled with warm dinner in hand enjoying the adventures of Buttercup and Wesley.  As you wish...