Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Little, Tiny Art...

I love projects with Tiny Toes; she is the right brain I never was -- so creative and artistic. The project was cause and effect; what has lead us to where we are?
The assignment was to answer some questions and design a paper doll based on your family history. Tiny Toes had lots to choose from; Danish, Swedish, English, Irish, Scottish, Portuguese and others (Grandma C, this maybe a good time for a book with family history facts from your side of the fam). [This was an especially fun project for me as I am mindful of a special family member that I will helping later this month.]

We choose Danish. Here is her creation -- super artistic, just like her dad.


We used our white board to answer some of the questions and when we were done, Little Man offered his permutation of the project: