This afternoon we had a little free time before going out for dinner and shopping at Firewheel, so Tiny Toes decided to hone her cooking skills; assembling quite a noxious concoction. Right before pouring it down the drain a few minutes ago, I realized I needed to scoop what I found to be sludge into the garbage. From what I could tell -- or smell -- we had the following ingredients: water, baking soda (out of the fridge), coffee (from the freezer smell last summer that turned out to be a weird mold problem because the fridge was too close to the wall), one raw egg, ground cinnamon, pampered chef cinnamon citrus blend, salt, cornmeal, flour (copious amounts), season salt, pepper (a-choo!), garlic powder and some chili powder. Yum...
Some notes on Little Man & Tiny Toes for family members west of the 100th meridian and beloved friends.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Wanna come over and eat?
Tiny Toes is cookin'.

This afternoon we had a little free time before going out for dinner and shopping at Firewheel, so Tiny Toes decided to hone her cooking skills; assembling quite a noxious concoction. Right before pouring it down the drain a few minutes ago, I realized I needed to scoop what I found to be sludge into the garbage. From what I could tell -- or smell -- we had the following ingredients: water, baking soda (out of the fridge), coffee (from the freezer smell last summer that turned out to be a weird mold problem because the fridge was too close to the wall), one raw egg, ground cinnamon, pampered chef cinnamon citrus blend, salt, cornmeal, flour (copious amounts), season salt, pepper (a-choo!), garlic powder and some chili powder. Yum...
This afternoon we had a little free time before going out for dinner and shopping at Firewheel, so Tiny Toes decided to hone her cooking skills; assembling quite a noxious concoction. Right before pouring it down the drain a few minutes ago, I realized I needed to scoop what I found to be sludge into the garbage. From what I could tell -- or smell -- we had the following ingredients: water, baking soda (out of the fridge), coffee (from the freezer smell last summer that turned out to be a weird mold problem because the fridge was too close to the wall), one raw egg, ground cinnamon, pampered chef cinnamon citrus blend, salt, cornmeal, flour (copious amounts), season salt, pepper (a-choo!), garlic powder and some chili powder. Yum...