Saturday, September 27, 2008

I...

I am...surprisingly breezy today.

I think...about chocolate way, way too much.

I know...what I need to work on.

I want...to be free of anxiety.

I dislike...dishonesty and disloyalty; in girlfriends, especially.

I miss...my family in Utah.

I fear...death way, way too much.

I hear...my mother in my own voice.

I smell...the catbox.

I crave...Disneyland in October.

I cry...when I hear beautiful music of just about any genre.

I search...google for everything.

I wonder...what my dad is doing right now.

I regret...not going to the Spanish program on my mission when I was invited to.

I love...my family.

I care...too much about what other people think -- especially people I don't even like.

I always...feel better after talking to Jennifer.

I worry...about where this economy is going.

I am not...good at saying "no."

I remember...what a good housekeeper my mom was/is.

I believe...in myself almost as much as my family and friends do.

I dance...to make my kids laugh.

I sing...like an opera singer to make my kids laugh (and sometimes cry for me to stop).

I don't always...get where I'm going on time (rarely, ask Jennifer).

I argue...too much about things that just don't matter.

I write...only when I have too -- typing is so neat and clean.

I win...Candyland more than anyone else in the family.

I lose...when I let what others think or say control my actions/emotions.

I wish...I was more considerate.

I listen...better than I used to.

I don't understand...why church sports have to be so contentious sometimes.

I can usually be found...at home.

I'm scared...to see my children grow too quickly.

I need...to loose at least 25 more pounds.

I forget...EVERYTHING unless it's on my calendar.

I am happy...when a long lost friend pokes me on facebook and when Rebecca doesn't tag me with that horrible assignment to take pictures of the inside of your house.