Saturday, May 26, 2012

Beisbol has been bery bery good to me.

(Big Daddy has quoted that Chico Escuela statement for years.  I had to google the author of it because I was sure it was some obscure SNL catchphrase from the 80s.)

Anyway, Little Man got to pitch at practice last week and we were left picking our jaws up off the field.  When we got home and were saying our prayers, I suggested he thank Heavenly Father for some cool pitching skills.  Instead he prayed that he would pitch good so coach wouldn't yell so much at him and that we'd be brave if the power went out. 

Seriously, I cannot believe my Little Man can huck a ball so consistently and so far.  Today, he made his pitching debut.  It was inspiring.  They took it 5-1.

quick (and I mean quick, I think I messed it up) shot 
 strike
 post-pitch swig of water
 on first!
 from 2nd to 3rd!
 on 3rd!...
 SAFE!
 go Rangers!!!
 proud papa