Sunday, February 13, 2011

What I know for sure

10. Flying without children is well... restful.
9. I missed said children and well... it's worth not being rested.
8. Network cop shows are much more fun watching them with my mother and sister who LOVE them.
7. You can save up to $400/year in gas driving like a grandma.
6. You live longer if you floss (seriously like an average of 6 years).
5. The Rocky Mountains are breath-taking.
4. My paternal grandfather, father, father's brother and sister and now my big sister have all suffered early heart attacks... it's in my genes.
3. My BMI needs to be pretty now. Really pretty.
2. My sister is a lover and a fighter and if she doesn't lick this pnuemonia soon, she'll probably sneak out anyway.
1. I love my husband for lots and lots of things, but especially for sending me off to see my big sister.