Some notes on Little Man & Tiny Toes for family members west of the 100th meridian and beloved friends.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Happy Birthday to my reality check.
Yes, that's right, happy birthday to my reality check. I have had a handful of reality checks in my life... you know -- those people you really look up to, want to be more like and are loyal to you and honest with you just because they love you? Just purely motivated by love? You just can't go wrong with them in your life. Well, one of those people is Rebecca. Rebecca can play the piano with greatest of them, has lightening quick wit, a gorgeous home, is kind to everyone, knows who she is and doesn't let anyone mess with it, always looks smokin' and is always on time. Did I mention she's always on time (and has 5 kids!!)? So cool. I really look up to her (and I think I'm taller than she is not counting hair!). I love you and hope you have a fabulous birthday. Thank you for coming to Texas (and to our house on Tuesday)!!