Today was a nice day, it was cold, but warmed up. During lunch at school we were doing a true or false game because two groups for lunch and specials had to stay and that involved me. And I am in the orange group in 3rd grade. I was pumping my fist "yes!" because I got the question right and then the blue strap on my lunch box, hit my most losest tooth and pulled so it was facing straight out, then it started bleeding. And then we went to lunch. My teacher said that if I pulled it out myself, I'd get 5 tickets (to be traded for a prize out of the treasure box). So I did! And I was so excited. One of my friends thought it was so weird and he thought it was cool too! So I went to the nurse and got a container in the shape of a tooth on a necklace, a shark sticker which said, "I lost a tooth." I finished my lunch and went to recess. Then I showed my friends. Then we went inside the school. And that's all I'd like to comment on my tooth that is gone.



congrats on losing your first tooth sweetie!!
love,
mommy & daddy