Monday, January 25, 2010

FHE

So while we were talking about how much we are loved in Family Home Evening (by everyone around us), I said to the kids, "...but do you know who loves us most of all?" They both were busy playing with their toys distracted and said, "no." I said, "Heavenly-" and Tiny Toes chimes in "Heavenly Father, Jesus and... Martin Luther King!"

I questioned, "Martin Luther King?"

"Yes," she said, "I asked Dad and he said he loved people and did nice things for lots of people."


-----------------
Tiny Totes and Big Daddy had been talking about Martin Luther King at dinner. I guess she's been talking about him in school. She likes to ask her dad about things from school (probably because I'm always telling her, "oh, go ask your dad about that -- he knows lots!" -- He's handy that way; you know, being a walking encyclopedia and all.)