Sunday, October 25, 2009

Everybody loves Daddy...

Tiny Toes has made three excursions since the doctor's office Wednesday morning: to COSTCO immediately after the doctor to get the Tamiflu, to Little Man's soccer game (she missed the pictures and game for her team earlier on Saturday) and to COSTCO after the game. She is full of vim and vigor and is looking forward to heading back to school tomorrow (well, she's excited to be well, but as far as heading back to school, that may be a slight exaggeration on my part. I'm excited for her to get back because I am very, very thankful she can and also because I am knee-deep in the PTA school directory that I need to get done). She wanted to sit with Big Daddy on the coaches side of the field yesterday. Seems everyone wants a seat next to Daddy. Really, can you blame us? :)