Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer Vaca to SLC

Welcome to a slide show of our eventful summer vacation to SLC. Little Man learned to ride a scooter, Tiny Toes learned how to ride a bike (the same one I learned on -- that's a future post) and I had an infected tonsil for which I was given augementen and prednisone. Much to the glee of any frienimies who may read this, I had an allergic reaction to the augementen and experienced a long, painful and annoying case of hives which cleared up shortly before the trip home. Because of the reaction, I underwent 3 rounds of steroids, thus explaining some puffiness you may notice in the pics. Now without further adieu... the slide show...

NOTE: I cannot seem to get the captions to work which makes some of the pictures completely meaningless. The handywork at the end is mine that I've given to my mother over the years (and I cannot believe she still gets it out) way back when I had time and didn't have kids.