
Everyone was excited to head to class -- we were excited about our teachers. Tiny Toes ran in without looking back -- I'm so proud of her courage and gregariousness. Little Man found his seat in his room and was happy to see a friend from preschool to sit by. I'm so glad I've been able to spend so much time helping in the school in the past 2 years and Little Man knows he has nothing to fear about that place because of it.
I ran an errand on the way home from school and as I was walking out of the store, I laughed at myself as I opened one of the van's sliding doors out of habit for children who were not with me. (Later, as I was cleaning the dashboard, I accidentally switched the automatic button to the doors OFF, so when I went to open up one of the sliding side doors it just budged lifelessly -- HOLY COW! I though, I broke the van!!)