I have never really liked to get out of bed in the morning -- I always stay up too late; however, once we had Little Tiny toes, I looked so forward to each day. Don't get me wrong, it was not all roses, oh no -- this little baby was SO colicky (or was I just clueless, maybe a little of both), but I still enjoyed my time with her.

We had quite an adventure one day when she was just a few weeks old. We were living in the old Heber J. Grant house on Second Ave. The laundry facilities were in the basement of the house next door. I walked over to move clothes from the washing machine to the dryer holding her and the self-locking front door slammed shut right behind me! Rats! It was the middle of summer and very hot. I took care of the laundry and headed for our bedroom window. At that time, I had not yet discovered my snuggly, so there I stood with babe in arm eyeing my bedroom window which needed to be pushed up (and held up) to be opened. I got the window open with one hand and very GENTLY tossed Tiny Toes right on our pillows (luckily the head of our bed was right under the window) and then pulled myself in. (I think I hid a key outside after that.) I enjoyed our little adventures and we had many, especially after I became a property manager when she was 5 months old.
Tiny Toes has always been, in general, very agreeable and happy. Anyone who knows her knows she is sweet and bright. It always amazes us how she can wake up at the same time everyday (regardless of what time she went to bed) with unbounded vigor and enthusiasm about the day. We feel so blessed to have her in our home. Tiny Toes adores her father, helps her mother and leads and plays with her brother. The three of us always enjoy the little notes and pictures she draws for us.