Apparently no one is selling chocolate coins in gold foil this year due to some scare over the Christmas season, so Big Daddy, uh, I mean the little Leprechaun, found some Twix candy bars in gold wrappers. Tiny Toes received a Junie B. Jones book about taking a vacation since we are leaving soon on a spring break sojourn to the sea. Little Man got a Little Bear CD & book which will come in handy on the way to the sea. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Is this it? Are we there yet? How much longer? Where are we? Look at the cows! Look at the cows! Are we there yet? I have to go to the bathroom. Are we there yet? I'm hungry. Are we there yet? How much longer?
Some notes on Little Man & Tiny Toes for family members west of the 100th meridian and beloved friends.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!
Tiny Toes constructed her own Leprechaun trap over the weekend and so last night we cleared off the kids' table in our family room of everything except the traps and sure enough...

Apparently no one is selling chocolate coins in gold foil this year due to some scare over the Christmas season, so Big Daddy, uh, I mean the little Leprechaun, found some Twix candy bars in gold wrappers. Tiny Toes received a Junie B. Jones book about taking a vacation since we are leaving soon on a spring break sojourn to the sea. Little Man got a Little Bear CD & book which will come in handy on the way to the sea. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Is this it? Are we there yet? How much longer? Where are we? Look at the cows! Look at the cows! Are we there yet? I have to go to the bathroom. Are we there yet? I'm hungry. Are we there yet? How much longer?
Apparently no one is selling chocolate coins in gold foil this year due to some scare over the Christmas season, so Big Daddy, uh, I mean the little Leprechaun, found some Twix candy bars in gold wrappers. Tiny Toes received a Junie B. Jones book about taking a vacation since we are leaving soon on a spring break sojourn to the sea. Little Man got a Little Bear CD & book which will come in handy on the way to the sea. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Is this it? Are we there yet? How much longer? Where are we? Look at the cows! Look at the cows! Are we there yet? I have to go to the bathroom. Are we there yet? I'm hungry. Are we there yet? How much longer?