Now, Rebecca, don't go get too flattered.
1. I really hate thinking of things about myself that would be interesting to others.
2. I really hate tagging people.
3. I waste too much time on fb.
4. I love to blast Kanye West in the car, or any music, really.
5. I switch stations and ask my kids if the songs are old or new... they are getting pretty good at guessing.
6. I hate reading fiction -- if something is going in, it has to be factual and real.
7. I really get peeved at parents who constantly speed through the school zones.
8. I rarely get enough sleep.
9. I love playing volleyball even if I suck.
10. I can't fake it with people I don't like and or respect.
11. I LOVE my kids.
12. I love chocolate.
13. I miss playing in an orchestra.
14. I worry way to much.
15. I am really sick of my cats and don't like them anymore (they don't know that... I don't think).
16. I married my history professor.
17. I like to iron.
18. I love Gray Gardens even if it is weird (that reminds me to reserve it at the library -- it's best viewed in the spring).
19. After almost 11 years, I still get excited when my husband comes home.
20. I actually enjoy going to church.
21. I am almost always late everywhere I go.
22. I try to recycle as much as possible and am irritated that pizza boxes and tin foil can't be recycled.
23. I feel guilty running water while washing my hands and waiting for it to warm up when brushing my teeth and or washing the dishes.
24. I wish I would have enjoyed being in the little Cessna with my dad a little more the few times he took us up; but am glad I enjoyed the motorcycle rides as much as I did.
25. We sleep on flannel 365.
Honorable Mention:
26. I once performed in Carnegie Hall.
27. I like to add "honorable mentions" to lists.