Some notes on Little Man & Tiny Toes for family members west of the 100th meridian and beloved friends.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
School Carnival
We attended the school carnival on Saturday. Last year, I offered to run the cake walk during the entire time and didn't really get to see much of the carnival. Thankfully, Big Daddy took the keys to the kids. This year, I offered to set up the face painting booth afterwhich I was able to enjoy the carnival with Big Daddy and the kids. Tiny Toes enjoyed getting her face painted and Little Man enjoyed the big slide. Big Daddy entered the cake walk and won the first go around which set up some unreasonable expectations for the kids -- they thought they should win right away as well. Soon it was time to go so I could go give blood at the church blood drive and on the way out, we posed infront of Tiny Toes' poster, Big Daddy got to sink a high school student in the dunk tank and the kids got to play with a fire hose...





