We had a great time this weekend. Little Man had Thursday off for PTC's and on Friday Tiny Toes was off for her PTC's. On Friday morning we all got to paint some little wooden decorations that Big Daddy picked up during the aforementioned Hobby Lobby excursion...
*Leaf by Tiny Toes
*Scarecrow by Mom
*Pumpkin by Little Man (the white paper you see under his is a welcome sign Tiny Toes did for our front door with our names and pictures; off limits for blogging safety)
I played around with my camera settings today as well. Our neighbor had some beautiful morning glory that didn't bloom until now. When we finally got over to take pictures, I could only find just a few flowers open. There was another delicate thing there, too in purple...
This is a great picture until you notice my head's pesky shadow. BTW, I figured out a good way to get kids to take good pictures when facing the sun. Tell them to close their eyes until you are ready then count to three and tell them to open up -- and presto! no squinty, scrunchy faces.