I have been out of the blogging loop while grieving over the dissolution of Madonna's marriage. I'm back now, I think I'm over it... except I just found out that Tea and David are breaking up as well. Don't these people know what stress I'm under just worrying about Brad and Angelina's relationship?
SERIOUSLY!
Some weeks are busier than others and while I haven't been particularly busy this week, I have not had time to blog. Here are some of the things we've been doing:
Before (after TBA)

Painting Project

Speak no potty talk (FYI: that taping was voluntary)

Coloring Pumpkins

Making poster for Fall Fest Carnival

Poster: completed (I like the blue skirt on the turkey)

Little Man, Fat Cat

Little Man's first self-portrait (09/15/08)

I was shown this at parent teacher conference yesterday. It will remain in Little Man's preschool "portfolio" until the end of the year, so I took a picture.