Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thanks, Rebecca! You are a tough act to follow!!

4 Random Things I Like About My Husband:

1. He knows everything about anything.
2. If he doesn't know something, he makes it up and is almost always right! (urg!)
3. He is a really fun dad (he hasn't forgotten what it's like to be a kid)
4. He buys me random presents that always surprise me (see new garden hose!).



4 Movies That I Can Watch More Than Once:


Lost in Translation (it's an acquired taste)
The Incredibles (one of the best family movies, ever)
Rear Window (one of the most beautiful and suspenseful movies ever)
The Wizard of Oz (lots of fun memories)


4 TV Shows That I Watch:

The Office
30 Rock (maybe folks will FINALLY start watching this year!)
Top Chef
Project Runway
Honorable Mentions: Brady Bunch, Flipping Out, and Tim Gunn's Guide to Style (gotta love Bravo!)


4 Places I've Been (not as exciting and suggestive as Rebecca's):

New York, New York (Christmastime is best for sure)
New Orleans, LA (fun only to visit)
Fresno, CA (Rebecca, stop laughing!!)
Boston, MA (super rich in history)
Honorable Mention: Portland, OR (very, very fun and pretty)


4 People Who Email Me Regularly:


Big Daddy
My sister Sallie, uh, I mean, Crackberry
J Crew (somebody get me off their list!)
Rachel (always has great forwards)


4 Favorite Foods:
Anything my kids will eat so I can relax
Just about any fruit (but not too soft!)
ANYTHING Big Daddy makes
ANYTHING my mom makes
Honorable Mention: Chocolate, esp. dark


4 Places I Would Like To Visit:

Rome
Paris
Salt Lake City
Disneyland


4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Next Year:

Good GRE scores
Christmas
Spring (can we just skip all the rain and wind of fall and winter!)
Annual pilgrimage to Utah


4 People I Tag:


Rachel
Adrian
Tracie
Jennifer (time for a new post!)