I'm still not sure what that was about, but needless to say, he got over it. I just asked him again, and he is still sure there are monkeys and tigers "out back." (M & J, what have you been teaching him about the temple in primary!).
Some notes on Little Man & Tiny Toes for family members west of the 100th meridian and beloved friends.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Temple Trip
We went to the temple yesterday to grab some "items" from the distribution center. The kids were excited and the grounds looked great (thank Southern Girl's hubby). We walked around briefly and then as we were getting back in the car, Little Man cried, "what about the monkeys?" I broke the news that there are no monkeys at the temple. Little Man was crestfallen.

I'm still not sure what that was about, but needless to say, he got over it. I just asked him again, and he is still sure there are monkeys and tigers "out back." (M & J, what have you been teaching him about the temple in primary!).
I'm still not sure what that was about, but needless to say, he got over it. I just asked him again, and he is still sure there are monkeys and tigers "out back." (M & J, what have you been teaching him about the temple in primary!).