Thursday, April 24, 2008

word verification

My computer experienced somewhat of a brain anuerism on Sunday and since then I've been out of the cyber loop (well, not sure if I was in it in the first place I think a big qualification there is being a teenager). I finally updated and visited my favorite blogs (albeit sans sound -- big daddy is still working on that one). Anywho, I've been making comments in my parapetetic stroll through cyperspace and all I have to say is -- google, I love ya, but WORD VERIFY THIS -- @#$^%^&*^&%((&*)!!!!!!!!!!

Cyber rage, great, I'm so proud. Deep breath... Although I understand the purpose of word verification, I RARELY get it right on the first try. My fat sausage fingers get all tied up. (Tracie, I have no idea how I scored so high on the type test.)

Ok. That's enough. Time to make dinner. Thanks for listening, er, uh, reading. I'm sorry I can't refund the last few moments of your life. :)