(captions are some of my favorite quotes lifted from Little Edie in Grey Gardens. And I'll tell ya, if you haven't experienced Grey, I'm not sure you've lived!)
Some notes on Little Man & Tiny Toes for family members west of the 100th meridian and beloved friends.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
April Really Blows in Texas, Y'all!
We live on the great plains... the wind blows here, a lot. I don't mind; however, because I know soon it will be unbearably hot and that is definitely something to complain about!
The Marble Fawn
No, I'm not ready; I have no makeup on... but things are getting better!
A Staunch Character
'Course, I'm mad about animals, but raccoons and cats become a little bit boring. I mean, for too long a time.
(captions are some of my favorite quotes lifted from Little Edie in Grey Gardens. And I'll tell ya, if you haven't experienced Grey, I'm not sure you've lived!)
(captions are some of my favorite quotes lifted from Little Edie in Grey Gardens. And I'll tell ya, if you haven't experienced Grey, I'm not sure you've lived!)