What is your husbands name? David, Big Daddy, Über Dad, Doggy Daddy
How long have you been together? Inseparable for over 11 years now.
How long did you date? ~15 months
Who said I love you first? I did.
Who is smarter? David (you can tell by just looking at him!)
Who does the housework? Me, but he'll help when asked.
Who sleeps on the right? Me -- I'm always on the right, aren't I? (O:
Who pays the bills? I do -- he lets me play with the money.
Who cooks dinner? I do, but we'd all be fat and (a lot happier) if he did it!
Who drives when you are together? Me -- I drive him crazy!
Who is more stubborn? He is and I'm not going to change my mind about that!
Who kissed who first? He did -- Merrill Library at USU over a microfilm project.
Who asked out who first? I did for like 2 months before he said yes -- and it was worth the wait!
Who Proposed? I did for like 2 months before he said yes! (just kidding around, I did -- it went something like this... phone ringing: "David, why aren't we married yet?")
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who wears the pants? He does, but don't forget I wash and iron them first!
*Adrian tagged me and her responses are hilarious!
I tag...Tracie!