mom "took" us to dinner with some birthday money she sent; we are all stuffed! The kids gave me cards they picked out with David and some additional bedding to complete a set David and I purchased a little while back. David presented me with a gel pillow (I got that early, ahhhh...I've been enjoying that since black friday). David's sweet Dad and family sent a professional make up brush kit. And last but not least, my friend, Jennifer, made me this adorable paper stocking. I haven't had a new ornament for so long -- I was so excited!!
Some notes on Little Man & Tiny Toes for family members west of the 100th meridian and beloved friends.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
fortyminusfour
Click here to see what my good friend surprised me with! (O:



mom "took" us to dinner with some birthday money she sent; we are all stuffed! The kids gave me cards they picked out with David and some additional bedding to complete a set David and I purchased a little while back. David presented me with a gel pillow (I got that early, ahhhh...I've been enjoying that since black friday). David's sweet Dad and family sent a professional make up brush kit. And last but not least, my friend, Jennifer, made me this adorable paper stocking. I haven't had a new ornament for so long -- I was so excited!!
mom "took" us to dinner with some birthday money she sent; we are all stuffed! The kids gave me cards they picked out with David and some additional bedding to complete a set David and I purchased a little while back. David presented me with a gel pillow (I got that early, ahhhh...I've been enjoying that since black friday). David's sweet Dad and family sent a professional make up brush kit. And last but not least, my friend, Jennifer, made me this adorable paper stocking. I haven't had a new ornament for so long -- I was so excited!!