Monday, October 22, 2007

Sunday

Even though it has remained in the 80s this autumn, I finally unpacked all the fall/winter clothes and put all the summer clothes away. Yesterday was quite warm and today it is raining torrents and FINALLY cool. I am a crossing guard and was distressed to see two sisters get let off at my corner this morning in the wind and rain with no coats wondering if they were too late for the breakfast service... these girls live in a neighborhood of $500k homes. Call me judgemental, but I thought that was pretty ironic and really rather pathetic.

Here are some pics from Sunday; on the way to church and after church before we went home teaching with Dad because his companion was otherwise occupied.

I have a nice roast in the freezer and it is going in the crock pot for sure today.

Happy Monday!