Sunday, October 7, 2007

Flashback Weekend




We have all been so busy these last few weeks. I am now a crossing guard at Catalina's school in the morning and afternoon. Karl plays a good supervisor (checking things out while comfortably seated). I was also asked to serve on the PTA board this year, so there have been a couple of days where Karl and I have literally been at the school all day helping out; since I've signed up for other volunteer efforts as well. We are having lots of fun. Dad didn't mind except there were a couple of days we had to wrangle some matching socks out of the clean clothes because they hadn't made it to his drawer yet!

Here are some fun pics from summer that I was looking over this morning -- cannot believe it is now October!!




Karl at the cousin birthday party in July at Grammy's.







Catalina getting her ears pierced in SLC.




All the boys witnessing the piercing!




Grammy and her beautiful garden of flowers and grandchildren.




Exploring Grammy's beautiful garden.




Going to church with Grammy.





...and going way, way, way back to May of 2005. A visit to Temple Square on a Sunday walk.


Karl was much happier after having some food at the reflecting pool!



Monkeying around at the Lion House.