Yesterday was a little harrowing. First, it was raining -- hard. We took Catalina to school and then took our car to the dealership since the engine light was on. We waited there for an hour under a drippy ceiling. We were then shuttled down the street to the rental car agency where we waited for another hour; they only had SUV's (DARN!). We got a Chevy Trailblazer -- super fun to drive. Since we were all wet, I decided to go get my hair cut. Then, since we were out, I went to the grocery store.
It was such a busy morning that I just let Karl decompress in front of the tv with JJ and Cailou for a bit while I ran around and did a few things before we went to pick up Catalina from school. It was during that time that I noticed he went and retrieved one of sis's dolls, lovingly placed a pot holder on top of her for warmth and kept close by resting his hand on her head.
Needless to say, Karl was tired and really excited to see Catalina. Together they got out some pieces of wood I have to reinforce their bunk beds (and haven't done yet!) and *paddled to Africa* together for the afternoon.
Karl and I went to our kindermusik class today and he was quite happy. We have a parks and rec class tomorrow, so I'll keep him a little too busy to be lonely!